Exciting new 5 week Mindfulness and Meditation program starting Thursday 7th November at 5pm.
Mindfulness and Meditation
You probably know what Meditation is. You may even know what Mindfulness is. In Mindfulness and Meditation, we’re going to be doing both. Ok… I might be cheating a little…we’ll be doing Mindfulness Meditations. If you want all different styles of Meditation we can do that next time.
The last time I looked Mindfulness was good for:
- improving self-esteem
- making us happier
- improving concentration and focus
- changing our brain to make us more positive
- making our relationships more positive
- decreasing non-helpful feelings like anxiety and depression
- managing pain
- decreasing burnout
- and generally making us more tolerant, compassionate, patient and accepting of ourselves and other people.
You could almost say Mindfulness was a bit of a cure-all.
So if you’re interested in being happier, more resilient, less stressed, and more fabulous then this is for you.
If you want to go from feeling like this
To feeling like this
Then this is the course for you
This is what we’ll cover
The Basics of Mindfulness
- how to live with Mindfulness
- the Attitudes of Mindfulness
- how you can apply Mindfulness to help with just about anything
- how to use Mindfulness to cultivate lots of good feelings
- how to use Mindfulness in everyday life (in case you don’t love Meditation)
- Mindfulness of the Breath
- Mindfulness of Thoughts
- Mindfulness of Emotions
- Loving Kindness
So get ready to get happy. Come and join me for 5 weeks from 5pm for 5.15pm start from November 7th.
Here’s the practical details:
2190 Gold Coast Hwy, Miami 4220 (yep – at my offices)
$175 (paid upfront – via Paypal below or credit card over the phone. I can also do a ‘pay by 3 installments’ option if it helps. Call me if you wan to do it this way.
If you have a current Mental Health Care Plan you will get a rebate of approximately $23 per session you attend (rebates will go up November 1st so I can’t say exactly how much). Anyway…. that leaves you about $12 out of pocket. Private Health Insurance may also rebate something if you don’t have a Mental Health Care Plan.
Thursday November 7
Thursday November 14
Thursday November 21
Thursday November 28
Thursday December 5
Spaces are limited (I can only fit 9 in the boardroom) so pay now to reserve your place.
Call if you want any more information
0404 273 149