- I’ve had lots of people ask how to choose a good partner so I’m in the process of gathering practical information that should help. I’ll be sharing some of the information with you in these emails and blogs so you have the best chance of finding your best soul mate.
- I’ve also had a lot of people tell me they lack confidence so there are some ideas – maybe a group workshop on building confidence that I might put together for that.
- I’m nearly through some training in hypnosis so I’ll be offering that soon too. I may need a guinea pig or 2 to practice on – particularly for weight loss and for phobias – volunteer if you like. I’ll let you know when I’m ready.
- I’m playing around with EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique). I’ve been doing some research on it. There seem to some similar mechanisms to EMDR (which you know I love). There is some definite kookiness to EFT that I’m not sure is entirely necessary so I’m trying to distil what really works and remove the rest. Theoretically EFT processes the emotional component of bad memories and helps install positive ones – like EMDR. I’ll let you know when I’m ready to start teaching you how to use it.
- I’m continuing my mission to pulverise procrastination – I’m doing a workshop in April on the neuropsychology of procrastination so hopefully I’ll have a few more tools under my belt to help you get stuff done.
So that’s just a few of the ideas for the year. I’m sure I’ll have more things that will be great for you as the year progresses. And you know I’m always open to ideas if there’s anything you particularly want to know more about.
Here’s to a great year together xx