I wanted to wish you all a relaxing end to this year and a fulfilling and meaningful start to the next.
This is a really good time to reflect on the year that’s been so that you can make next year you’re best year yet.
- The things you’ve done that you’re proud of. The things you would like to improve on.
- The values that you have lived by. The ones you would like to live by more.
- The people that you’re grateful for. The ways that you can honour those relationships.
- The contributions you have made. The ones you would like to make.
- Where and how you spent your time. Where and how you would like to spend it in the coming year.
- And finally, how much you have loved
I’ll be finishing up on Friday 21st and back on board Wednesday 9th January. If you need to contact me for any reason, you can leave a message with reception during business hours 07 55756262. They can also take your bookings.
Related Tag: Counselling Gold Coast